DID YOU KNOW...
- Each foot has 25 bones - both feet contain nearly one quarter of all the bones in the body (206 bones)
- There is an intricate network of over 100 tendons, ligaments, and muscles in each foot
- Every step places 1.5 times your body weight of pressure on your foot (a 150 pound person places 225 pounds of pressure on the foot with every step)
- The average person walks 5,000 to 7,000 steps a day.
- A person will walk nearly 100,000 miles in a lifetime, between three and four times the earth's circumference!